If you are looking to contact Richard, then you can use one of many methods to do so, however they all revolve about some kind of social site. As much as it’s good to hear from people to read my blog, the spammers shout louder. You can use the contact methods on the About page to find out how to get in touch with Richard.
- Hunting and Decrypting EFS Encrypted Files
- Hyper-V Replication Firewall Rules on Nano Server
- Modifying the Nano Server Pagefile
- Setting PowerShell as the Default Shell in Server Core
- Cleaning Up Active Directory and Cluster Computer Accounts
Richard J Green has over ten years of industry experience and currently specialises in Microsoft enterprise products and solutions including System Center, Microsoft Azure and Office 365.
Richard is currently working as a Consultant for Fordway Solutions.