If you are looking to contact Richard, then you can use one of many methods to do so, however they all revolve about some kind of social site. As much as it’s good to hear from people to read my blog, the spammers shout louder. You can use the contact methods on the About page to find out how to get in touch with Richard.
- Modifying the Nano Server Pagefile
- Setting PowerShell as the Default Shell in Server Core
- Cleaning Up Active Directory and Cluster Computer Accounts
- Set a Registry Value Using PowerShell Containing a Forward Slash
- MDOP and EMET for Windows 10
Richard J Green has over ten years of industry experience and currently specialises in Microsoft enterprise products and solutions including System Center, Microsoft Azure and Office 365.
Richard is currently working as a Consultant for Fordway Solutions.